Baby Food and Fruit Purees
Baby food is one of the applications with the most growth potential in the HPP industry. Parents want to offer their little ones with the healthiest and most nutritional products, however, when they do not have time to prepare something in the kitchen, they have to grab products of retail shelves.
When this is the case, HPP products come out on top as the best solution to offer natural, healthy baby food products that are ready-to-eat. This cold preservation technology guarantees food safety without the need to add sugar or any preservatives.
HPP is an alternative to thermally sterilized baby food (recently marketed as ultra-processed) losing its color, aroma, flavor and significantly reducing its nutritional value.
100% NATURAL PRODUCTS WITH A HOMEMADE FLAVOR PROFILE
- 100% Natural. HPP allows the development of natural, healthy and added-value products.
- Clean Label. Reduces or eliminates the need to add sugar or any preservatives.
- Minimally Processed. Refrigerated baby food that has a homemade fresh taste and an extended shelf life.
- Premium Quality. Maintains the concentrations of vitamins, polyphenols and other bioactive compounds, as well as color, flavor and aroma by not applying any heat.
- Food Safety. HPP technology inactivates foodborne pathogens and spoilage microorganisms such as Salmonella spp., coli, and Listeria monocytogenes, achieving a 5-log reduction.
- Development of Innovative Products. HPP allows the development of innovative and ready-to-eat (RTE) refrigerated products such as fruit and vegetable puree and chunks, juices and smoothies, and other fruit and vegetable snacks.
- Variety of Formats. HPP has a wide range of packaging formats that can be used, such as tubs, large bags, individual pouches, and much more.
HPP Baby Food Customers
You may also be interested in
6 May 2021
Europe has been a pioneer in the development and commercialization of high-pressure products, and today continues to be ...
9 Feb 2021
Developing baby food products represents a challenge from safety and quality perspectives. The lack of the time to daily...
26 Nov 2020
The fast-paced rhythm of a modern and busy life many times requires to eat on-the-go. Therefore consumers are increasing...