Families are looking for healthier alternatives to feed their furry animals. Recently, raw (BARF diet) or minimally processed pet food has become popular due to the health benefits it offers to dogs and cats.
High pressure processing (HPP) ensures food safety in the production of raw (non-thermally processed) pet food, while keeping all its organoleptic and nutritional properties intact, without the need for preservatives. Because of this, the variety of raw pet food products continue to grow, offering them a healthier and safer diet.
HIGH-QUALITY, SAFE, AND MINIMALLY PROCESSED PRODUCTS
- Food Safety. HPP inactivates microorganisms such as Salmonella spp., E. coli or Listeria monocytogenes.
- Prevents Human Contamination. Cross-contamination poses an extremely dangerous risk to pet owners, which is prevented using HPP pet food products.
- Premium Quality. HPP maintains the nutritional and organoleptic profile of meat, the primary ingredient in pet food.
- Clean Label. HPP makes it possible to eliminate the use of preservatives or additives, guaranteeing a natural, clean label product.
- Health Benefits. HPP pet food offers health benefits such as cleaner teeth, brighter fur and lighter digestions.
- Variety of Formats. HPP pet food can be refrigerated, frozen, or freeze-dried, which can be offered in a variety of formats and packaging.
HPP Pet Food Customers
You may also be interested in
18 Jun 2020
Pet diets based on raw meat have been increasingly perceived as healthier than kibble or canned food. However, it mus...
11 Oct 2019
There is an increasing number of pet owners looking to feed their pets with raw food, also known as BARF diet, due to th...