WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) and with the rest of the applicable legislation in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data provided when completing and sending the forms published on this website, will be incorporated into the processing activities of HIPERBARIC, S.A., with NIF A09016338, and domiciled in Calle Condado de Treviño nº 6, 09001, Burgos. From now on, Hiperbaric.
WITH WHAT PURPOSE AND BASIS OF LEGITIMACY DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
- Contact: The purpose of the collection is the management and response to your requests made through the contact area of our website. This processing is legitimised by the express consent you give by marking the acceptance checkbox (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Job applications: Data collection in this area is intended to manage corporate selection processes. This treatment is legitimised by the consent you give when you send us your curriculum (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Subscription to our Newsletter: The purpose of data collection is to manage the sending of our Newsletter. Such processing is legitimised by the express consent you give by ticking the acceptance checkbox (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Customers: The purpose of data processing in this area is to manage relations with our customers. This treatment is legitimised by the execution of a contract between Hiperbaric and the client (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Suppliers: The purpose of data processing is to manage the relationship with our suppliers. This treatment is legitimised by the execution of a contract between Hiperbaric and the supplier (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Blog: The purpose of data processing is to manage the comments you publish on our Blog. This treatment is legitimated by the express consent you give when you publish your comment (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Agents: We treat the data of our agents with the purpose of managing the contractual relationship of Hiperbaric with them, and to have a more effective communication with our potential clients and customers in the different countries where we operate. The treatment is legitimated based on the execution of a contract. (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
- Hiperbaric Challenge: We process data in this area in order to manage the participation of people enrolled in the Hiperbaric Challenge educational innovation program. The treatment is legitimized by the express consent given when registering for the event (art. 6.1 a) RGPD).
TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Hiperbaric will only communicate your personal data:
- To those third parties, bodies and public institutions of the General State Administration, of the Autonomic and local Administrations, including the jurisdictional bodies to which it is legally obliged to provide them.
- To financial entities in case it is necessary based on the relationship that they have with Hiperbaric.
- To suppliers of external technological services, such as hosting services, computer maintenance and other similar ones, that provide their services to Hiperbaric, and that will treat their data following strictly the instructions of this entity and under its responsibility.
- To Hiperbaric USA and any other Hiperbaric Delegations, only in case of being necessary.
- To Hiperbaric Agents that act in their area only in case of being necessary.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
- Personal data obtained through the contact form for information requests will be kept for a period of 10 years from the last contact you have with us.
- Personal data obtained through the resume mailbox will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the selection process.
- The personal data collected for the management of the sending of our Newsletter will be kept until you withdraw your consent.
- The personal data of customers will be kept for a period of 10 years from the end of the contract.
Suppliers' personal data will be kept for a period of 5 years from the end of the contractual relationship.
- Personal data relating to comments you post on our corporate blog will be retained until you withdraw your consent or delete the comment.
- The personal data of our agents will be retained for the duration of the contractual relationship and thereafter for a period of 5 years.
- The personal data of persons registered in the Hiperbaric Challenge educational innovation program will be kept for a period of 5 years from the end of the event.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of the personal data provided will be carried out by adopting appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as the risks of varying likelihood and severity to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In order to comply with this requirement, Hiperbaric has implemented an Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
WILL INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS TAKE PLACE?
International transfers of data may take place in two scenarios:
- Communication of your data to Hiperbaric USA, and any other company of the Hiperbaric Group.
- Communication of your data to Hiperbaric agents that act outside the European Economic Area, in case you request information from a country that is outside the European Economic Area and this communication is necessary to manage our relationship.
Hiperbaric guarantees that the international transfers of data that take place, in case it is necessary, fulfill all the guarantees foreseen in RGPD and the rest of the regulations applicable in the matter.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the event that you wish to revoke the consents granted, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation, portability and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, you may contact Hiperbaric by written request to the postal address located at Calle Condado de Treviño nº 6, 09001, Burgos; or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Said request must include the name and surname(s) of the interested party; copy of his/her national identity card, passport or other valid identification document of the interested party and, if applicable, of his/her representative, as well as proof of representation; address for the purpose of notifications and specification of the purpose of the request.
In the event that the interested party considers that the above rights have not been complied with in accordance with current legislation, he/she may file the corresponding claim for the protection of rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE DATA REQUESTED
The mandatory data of each form are identified as such with the "*" sign. Refusal to provide such information will prevent communication with the user and, where appropriate, the inability to provide the information and/or assistance requested.
The user agrees to inform Hiperbaric of any modification to the information provided. To be able to carry out this communication, he will be able to go to the e-mail account email@example.com
Likewise, the clients commit themselves to keep their passwords and identification codes secret, as well as to inform Hiperbaric as soon as possible in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access.
As long as this communication does not take place, Hiperbaric will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use by third parties not authorised of such passwords and identification codes.