Information about cookies
For the correct navigation through this web page and to guarantee the access of the users to all the contents published by Hiperbaric, free of errors, physical files of personal information are used, which are hosted in the own terminal of the user, commonly known as navigation cookies. The cookies allow to remember the preferences and recognize the users in successive visits to the site, as well as to visualize correctly certain sections of the web. Due to the configuration of the services provided in the platform, some existing cookies may come from third party providers of technological services of Hiperbaric.
Navigating through our web page with the cookies activated necessarily implies to have accepted expressly in a previous way the policy of cookies established by Hiperbaric. The user has the possibility of configuring, at any moment, his navigator program with the purpose of checking the used cookies, enabling and disabling the existing cookie files, checking the persistence and expiration date, as well as adapting the configuration of warnings to his needs of navigation blocking. This website has implemented both its own and third party cookies.
Tipo de cookies utilizadas por Hiperbaric según su finalidad:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user the navigation through a web page, platform or application, and the use of the different options or services that exist in them such as, for example, to control the traffic and the communication of data, to identify the session, to access parts of restricted access, and to use security elements during the navigation.
- Personalisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to remember information in order to access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their file from that of other users, such as language, appearance or content of the service.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow the tracking and analysis of user behaviour on the website, for the creation of browsing profiles, in order to introduce improvements in the function of analysing usage data.
- Social media cookies: These are cookies that allow us to identify you on your social networks and thus be able to share content. This website has third-party cookies related to the social networks of Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin and Instagram. When accessing Hiperbaric's content on these social networks, cookies from these websites may be installed on your device, which are outside the scope of Hiperbaric. It is recommended to review the cookie policies of said websites before accessing and / or accepting their Cookies Policy.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits.
|_utma||They allow us to have statistical information about the use that users make of the portal||2 years|
|_utmb||They allow us to have statistical information about the use that users make of the portal||30 minutes|
|_utmc||They allow us to have statistical information about the use that users make of the portal||Session|
|_utmt||They allow us to have statistical information about the use that users make of the portal||10 minutes|
|_utmz||They allow us to have statistical information about the use that users make of the portal||6 months|
|_fbp||It allows us to advertise our products and services to those users who have already visited our site, when they are browsing other sites powered by Facebook Advertising||3 months|
|_hjid||It allows us to retain a random user ID, ensuring that behavior on subsequent visits to our site is attributed to the same user ID||1 year|
|_hjlncludedinSample||It allows us to measure, analyze and improve the use of the web||Session|
|Cisession||It allows us to identify a user who is logged on to the site and provide them with the content they require||Session|
How can I enable, disable or block cookies?
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Microsoft Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es–es/windows–10–microsoft–edgeand–privacy
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar–y–deshabilitar–cookiessitios–web–rastrear–preferencias
- Apple Safari MacOS: https://support.apple.com/es–es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Apple Safari dispositivos iOS: https://support.apple.com/es–es/HT201265
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es–ES/cookies.html