Salsas, Plant Based and Fruit Products
International cuisine is rich and varies in products such as sauces and dressings that until recently, could only be marketed locally. Thanks to HPP technology, it is possible to develop these products and position them in the market with an extended shelf life, while maintaining their fresh characteristics. Products include wet salads, hummus, sauces, plant based dips, and spreads.
HPP also allows the development of innovative fruit-based products. Fruit purees, fruit cups in their own fruit juice or ready-to-eat (RTE) fruit cup kits with yogurt or cereal are examples of HPP products successfully launched on the market.
HEALTHY, FRESH PRODUCTS WITH A LONGER SHELF LIFE
- Extended Shelf Life. HPP extends the shelf life of salsas, plant based and fruit products between 2x – 8x, depending on the formulation.
- Food Safety. HPP inactivates foodborne pathogens and spoilage microorganisms such as Salmonella spp., Coli, molds and yeasts. In addition, recontamination is avoided since products are processed in their final packaging.
- Premium Quality. HPP maintains all food properties, including color, flavor and nutritional profile, since it is a non-thermal process.
- Clean Label. HPP reduced or eliminates entirely need for preservatives or additives, guaranteeing a clean label product.
- Development of Innovative Products. HPP allows the development of innovative and functional products.
- Variety of Formats. HPP has a wide range of packaging formats that can be used, such as tubs, large bags, individual pouches, and much more.
Salsas, Plant Based and Fruit HPP Customers
You may also be interested in
6 May 2021
Europe has been a pioneer in the development and commercialization of high-pressure products, and today continues to be ...
23 Mar 2021
Consumer trends create constant opportunities for producers but also bring many production challenges. New processing te...
26 Nov 2020
The fast-paced rhythm of a modern and busy life many times requires to eat on-the-go. Therefore consumers are increasing...