Salsas, Plant Based and Fruit Products
International cuisine is rich and varies in products such as sauces and dressings that until recently, could only be marketed locally. Thanks to HPP technology, it is possible to develop these products and position them in the market with an extended shelf life, while maintaining their fresh characteristics. Products include wet salads, hummus, sauces, plant based dips, and spreads.
HPP also allows the development of innovative fruit-based products. Fruit purees, fruit cups in their own fruit juice or ready-to-eat (RTE) fruit cup kits with yogurt or cereal are examples of HPP products successfully launched on the market.
HEALTHY, FRESH PRODUCTS WITH A LONGER SHELF LIFE
- Extended Shelf Life. HPP extends the shelf life of salsas, plant based and fruit products between 2x – 8x, depending on the formulation.
- Food Safety. HPP inactivates foodborne pathogens and spoilage microorganisms such as Salmonella spp., Coli, molds and yeasts. In addition, recontamination is avoided since products are processed in their final packaging.
- Premium Quality. HPP maintains all food properties, including color, flavor and nutritional profile, since it is a non-thermal process.
- Clean Label. HPP reduced or eliminates entirely need for preservatives or additives, guaranteeing a clean label product.
- Development of Innovative Products. HPP allows the development of innovative and functional products.
- Variety of Formats. HPP has a wide range of packaging formats that can be used, such as tubs, large bags, individual pouches, and much more.
HPP Salsas and Plant-based Examples
HPP for Dressings, Salsas and Fillings Scientific Info
HPP for Tomato Products Scientific Information
Webinar – Exploring Plant-Based Foods Innovation with HPP
Want to know more about HPP?
Our experts will be pleased to advise you personally to solve any doubts or questions you may have about the application of high pressure processing (HPP) on your products.
Salsas, Plant Based and Fruit HPP Customers
Hiperbaric HPP global Community
You may also be interested in
11 Jan 2024
High Pressure Processing (HPP) has gained attention for its benefits in food preservation and safety. As the food indust...
30 Nov 2023
“We want healthy eating to be within everyone's reach every day, which is why we never lose sight of our values in eve...
5 Sep 2023
Similar in appearance to meat, the new Leggie product is composed entirely of vegetable ingredients, including the Medit...