Since we approached the market in 1999 with the horizontal design of HPP equipment, innovation has been present in every step of the process, making the Hiperbaric brand synonymous with innovative and reliable technology.
In addition to reliability, predictive maintenance, big data and automation have also played a key role in our identity, making us the global leader in high pressure processing (HPP) technology.
We are recognized globally because we open alternative lines of research to the "traditional" uses of HPP, without losing sight of its constant and disruptive improvements, as well as the needs of our clients. Hiperbaric Bulk technology is the latest advancement, but it will not be the last.
Our R&D is focused on offering innovative and industrial solutions that adapt to your processes
Our technological superiority is the result of a constant effort in R&D, in which we invest more than 10% of our yearly profit. We also dedicate more than 20% of the workforce in these functions and protect the results of our numerous projects.
We protect our products and processes against third parties, through the use of patents and industrial secrecy, thus guaranteeing the exploitation of the results by our clients with total security.
Quality is one of the pillars of the added values offered by Hiperbaric. The trust of our clients is key, and we pride ourselves in what we do, which is why quality is a premise in all of our products, processes and services.
We assure the best product quality and service
Our HPP equipment meets the most demanding standards and regulations in the world, so you can be sure that you have a safe, reliable and high quality product.
- European Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU (European Union)
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers Certificate of Authorization ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Div. 3 (USA)
- National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors. Certification of Authorization “NB” (USA and Canada)
- National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors. Certification of Authorization “R” (USA and Canada)
- Underwriters Laboratories Certification. cUL (USA and other countries outside the EU)
- EAC Certification (Russia and other countries)