This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Hiperbaric, S.A. makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Hiperbaric, S.A does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
|Responsible||HIPERBARIC, S.A. (from now on Hiperbaric)|
Give an answer to requests related to:
|Recipients||No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation|
|Rights||To access, rectify and delete the data, and other rights as well, as stated in the additional information|
All the data to which Hiperbaric has access comes from the user and has been obtained:
|Additional Information||You can consult the additional and detailed information about Data protection in point 1.2. of this document|
Guaranteeing the privacy of the users of the Web is a fundamental aspect for HIPERBARIC, S.A. (from now on Hiperbaric) so this Legal Notice has been adapted to the new requirements of the Spanish and EU regulations, implementing the necessary security and management measures for its compliance.
The user, in his voluntary contribution, guarantees that the information provided by any of the communication channels included in this document is true, accurate, complete and updated, taking responsibility for any damage or harm that may arise from the breach of this obligation.
In case that the provided data belonged to a third party, the user guarantees that he has properly informed the owner of the data and that he has obtained his consent to provide it to Hiperbaric, taking responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the breach of this obligation.
Hiperbaric informs that the Website has implemented Google Analytics and Google Adwords code to measure its performance and define strategies that improve its positioning and navigability.
Responsible for data processing
|Address||Calle Condado de Treviño, 6 – 09001 – Burgos - España|
|Telephone number||+34 947.473.874|
Purposes of data processing
The treatment of personal data collected through any of the communication channels opened with the user on the Website (postal mail, forms, emails, telephone or fax), is intended to:
- Process and manage the information requests and / or the technical advice about the products of Hiperbaric.
- Process and manage the requests for purchase offers for products of Hiperbaric.
- Send information about Hiperbaric products that may be interesting for the user.
- Process and manage the spontaneous candidacies for future selection processes.
- Send information about open selection processes that may be interesting for the user.
- Process and manage the information regarding offers, products / services, company, etc. sent by potential suppliers.
Hiperbaric will never make a commercial profile of the user and neither will take automatized decisions.
Period of conservation of the data
The data will only be incorporated into the records owned by Hiperbaric in case that those personal data, in short, medium or long term, is probable that:
- The user or entity in which the user works has a commercial interest for Hiperbaric and becomes a customer.
- The user or the entity in which the user works has a commercial interest for Hiperbaric and becomes a supplier.
- The user becomes an employee or trainee of Hiperbaric.
In the first two cases, the data will be kept indefinitely, except that:
- the user's entity stops having interest of Hiperbaric as customer / supplier or finishes the user's contractual relationship with the entity;
- the user expresses in writing and unequivocally, his refusal to treat data by Hiperbaric. In this circumstance, the data will be kept at the disposal of the Public Administration during the legally established deadlines for the fulfillment of the responsibilities arising from the existing relationship.
In the last case (spontaneous candidacies), the data will be kept for a maximum of one year and, if the candidate finally establishes an employment relationship with Hiperbaric, the data will be preserved for the duration of the contractual relationship and, when older, the one that marks the law to comply with administrative, labor, fiscal and / or legal requirements.
Legitimation for data treatment
Hiperbaric is entitled to treat personal data on the basis that:
- The user has given his informed consent to send commercial communications related to Hiperbaric products, as well as open selection processes that, in consideration of the company, may be of interest to him.
The legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the user by Hiperbaric resides in letter a) of point 1 of article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27.
The legitimate transfer of collected personal data will only take place when an effective commercial and / or employment relationship is established with Hiperbaric, in which case, the recipients by categories of such information may be:
- Adviser’s office for legal, labor, fiscal matters, etc.
- Insurance companies.
- Financial entities.
- IT service providers.
- Public Administrations and Organisms.
And always, those strictly necessary to comply in a timely manner with the obligations contracted by Hiperbaric with the Administration and Public Organisms, employees, customers and suppliers.
At present, Hiperbaric only makes international data transfers by communicating with the subsidiaries and commercial offices located outside of Spain, such as Hiperbaric USA Corp., located in Miami, United States of America.
Rights of the user
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not Hiperbaric is dealing with personal data concerning him.
In the same way, everyone can exercise his/her right of access, rectification, limitation, portability, opposition and suppression, among other reasons, because they are unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected. Hiperbaric, in this last case, will block them for the strictly necessary time to comply with possible legal, tax or labor claims, informing the user of this circumstance.
Likewise, it is possible to revoke your consent if you have granted it for a specific purpose, and you may modify your preferences at any time.
The user may exercise his/her rights by writing, duly signed, sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or postal address to Calle Condado de Treviño, 6 - 09001 - Burgos, in which is identified with name, surname and ID number / Passport and record the right exercised. A copy of the ID / Passport and any other documentation that, in the opinion of the user, bases the request will be attached to that document.
Hiperbaric informs the user that he can send any type of claim regarding the protection of personal data to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the Spanish State Control Authority.
Legal Notice Update
This Legal Notice has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the EU regulations about protection of personal data (GDPR).
It may be modified without prior notice to adapt to legislative changes, court decisions or changes in the performance and strategy of Hiperbaric. The user must read this document each and every time he/she accesses to the page.
Limitations of liability
Hiperbaric, S.A. will not be liable to the reader (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Hiperbaric, S.A has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Hiperbaric, S.A liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Hiperbaric, S.A negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Hiperbaric, S.A; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Hiperbaric, S.A to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.