In compliance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (from now on LSSI), we inform you that Hiperbaric, S.A., is the owner of the web page www.hiperbaric.com.
- Company name: Hiperbaric, S.A.
- TAX IDENTIFICATION CODE: A09016338
- Address: Calle Condado de Treviño nº 6, 09001, Burgos
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +34 947 473 874
- Registration data in the Commercial Register: Sheet BU-508 Volume 222 Sheet 29
Purpose of the website and general conditions of use
Hiperbaric makes this web site available to Internet users, with the aim of promoting its own image, providing information about its products and services; as well as giving support to its clients.
The present general conditions of use have the purpose of regulating both the availability of the information, and the relations between Hiperbaric and the users of the portal. In case you do not agree to submit to the conditions reflected here, please do not use this web site.
Power of modification
Hiperbaric can at any time, and without previous notice, modify the present conditions by means of the publication of these modifications in the web site so that they can be known by the users.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents shown in www.hiperbaric.com and, especially, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands, industrial drawings or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use, are subject to the intellectual or industrial property rights of Hiperbaric or, if applicable, of third party owners who have duly authorised their inclusion in the web site.
In relation to the contents of the present web site, in no case it will be understood that any license is granted or that any waiver or transfer of rights - neither total nor partial - is made in the matter of intellectual and industrial property.
Only the establishment of links to the home page of the website www.hiperbaric.com is authorised. The use of "deeplinking" or similar techniques is expressly prohibited.
Hiperbaric will not assume any responsibility derived from the use by third parties of the content of the web site, and will be able to exercise all the civil or penal actions that correspond to him in case of infraction of these rights on the part of the user.
Any information sent to Hiperbaric, whatever its format and support, will be treated with absolute confidentiality and reserve.
Obligations of the user
In general, the user is obliged to comply with these conditions of use and, where applicable, with the particular conditions that may apply, as well as to comply with the special warnings and instructions contained in them or in any other place on the website, and to act at all times in accordance with the law, to the good customs and the demands of the good faith, using the diligence adapted to the nature of the service, abstaining from using the web site in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning of the same one, the goods or rights of Hiperbaric, of its suppliers, collaborators, users or, in general, any third party.
The user is obliged, in the use of this web site, as well as in the provision of the services, with declarative and not limitative character, to:
- In case of use of forms, to provide truthful data.
- To properly guard the access codes to the private area that may be provided by Hiperbaric, committing himself to not allow their use by third parties, assuming the responsibility for the damages that could be derived from an improper use of them. Likewise, the user commits to communicate to Hiperbaric, as soon as possible, the loss or theft of the passwords, as well as any risk of access to the information to the access system by a third party.
- Not to use false identities, nor to supplant the identity of others in the use of the web site, including the use in its case of passwords or access keys of third parties or of any other form.
Disclaimers of warranties and liability
Access to the www.hiperbaric.com website may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or introduction of new facilities or services. Hiperbaric will invest reasonable efforts to limit the frequency and duration of such suspension or restriction. Nevertheless, it will be able to suspend, withdraw or cancel partially or totally the contents and services not subject to specific contracting at any time and without previous notice. The previous forecast will not affect those services specifically contracted by registered users, which will be governed by their corresponding contractual conditions.
The internet connection, necessary to access the service, is in no case provided by Hiperbaric. The user is informed that data communications through open networks are not secure, and that it is the user's responsibility to adopt all the appropriate technical measures to reasonably control the risks and avoid possible damage to their equipment, loss of data and theft of confidential information. To this end, you should have up-to-date malware detection systems in place, as well as having up-to-date security patches for the corresponding browsers you use. For more information you can contact your Internet Access Service Provider.
Hiperbaric is not responsible for the damages that could be derived from, with merely enunciative and not limitative character: (i) Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system or in the devices and computer equipment of the users, motivated by causes not attributable to Hiperbaric, that prevent or delay the provision of the services or the navigation through the system; (ii) Delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or in other electronic systems; (iii) That can be caused by third parties through interferences not attributable to Hiperbaric; (iv) From the impossibility to provide the service or allow the access due to causes not attributable to Hiperbaric, either due to the user, third parties, or to cases of force majeure.
The links contained in this web site can lead to third party web pages. Hiperbaric does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection, contents, information or services that could appear in those sites, which will have exclusively informative character and that in no case imply any relation between Hiperbaric and the persons or entities owners of such contents or owners of the sites where they are.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions governing this website and all relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish jurisdiction. For any litigious question derived from the existence, access, use or content of the web, both the user and Hiperbaric, with express resignation to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them, will submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Burgos.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) and other applicable legislation in Spain regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data provided when completing and sending the forms published on this website, will be incorporated into the processing activities of HIPERBARIC, S.A. and DESMASA HIPERBÁRICA, S.L., with NIF A09016338 and B09592361 respectively, and with address in Calle Condado de Treviño nº 6, 09001, Burgos. From now on, Hiperbaric.
Both entities are co-responsible for the processing of your personal data, since they jointly determine the objectives and means of the processing of the personal data.
¿CON QUÉ FINALIDAD Y BASE DE LEGITIMACIÓN TRATAMOS SUS DATOS?
- Contact: The purpose of the collection is the management and response to your requests made through the contact area of our website. This processing is legitimised by the express consent you give by marking the acceptance checkbox.
- Job applications: Data collection in this area is intended to manage corporate selection processes. This treatment is legitimised by the consent you give when you send us your curriculum.
- Subscription to our Newsletter: The purpose of data collection is to manage the sending of our Newsletter. Such processing is legitimised by the express consent you give by ticking the acceptance checkbox.
- Customers: The purpose of data processing in this area is to manage relations with our customers. This treatment is legitimised by the execution of a contract between Hiperbaric and the client.
- Suppliers: The purpose of data processing is to manage the relationship with our suppliers. This treatment is legitimised by the execution of a contract between Hiperbaric and the supplier.
- Corporate blog: The purpose of data processing is to manage the comments you publish on our Blog. This treatment is legitimated by the express consent you give when you publish your comment.
- Agents: We treat the data of our agents with the purpose of managing the contractual relationship of Hiperbaric with them, and to have a more effective communication with our potential clients and customers in the different countries where we operate. The treatment is legitimated based on the execution of a contract.
TO WHOM WILL WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Hiperbaric will only communicate your personal data:
- To those third parties, bodies and public institutions of the General State Administration, of the Autonomic and local Administrations, including the jurisdictional bodies to which it is legally obliged to provide them.
- To financial entities in case it is necessary based on the relationship that they have with Hiperbaric.
- To suppliers of external technological services, such as hosting services, computer maintenance and other similar ones, that provide their services to Hiperbaric, and that will treat their data following strictly the instructions of this entity and under its responsibility.
- To Hiperbaric USA only in case of being necessary.
- To Hiperbaric Agents that act in their area only in case of being necessary.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data obtained through the contact form for information request, will be kept during the period of 10 years since the last contact you have with us.
Personal data obtained through the CV mailbox will be kept for a period of 2 years from the submission of the CV in those cases where you do not access any selection process; and for a period of two years from the completion of the selection process in those cases where you have accessed a specific selection process.
The personal data collected to manage the sending of our Newsletter will be kept until you withdraw your consent.
The personal data of customers will be kept for a period of 10 years from the end of the contract.
Personal data of suppliers will be stored for 6 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
Personal data relating to comments you post on our corporate blog will be kept until you withdraw your consent or delete the comment.
The personal data of our agents will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently for a period of 6 years.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WILL BE APPLIED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of personal data provided shall be carried out by adopting appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs, and the nature, extent, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the varying degrees of probability and seriousness of risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
WILL INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS TAKE PLACE?
International transfers of data may take place in two scenarios:
- Communication of your data to Hiperbaric USA, a company of the Hiperbaric Group.
- Communication of your data to Hiperbaric agents that act outside the European Economic Area, in case you request information from a country that is outside the European Economic Area and this communication is necessary to manage our relationship.
Hiperbaric guarantees that the international transfers of data that take place, in case it is necessary, fulfill all the guarantees foreseen in RGPD and the rest of the regulations applicable in the matter.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the event that you wish to revoke the consents granted, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and the right not to be subject to automated decisions, you may contact both HIPERBARIC, S.A., and DESMASA HIPERBÁRICA, S.L., by written request to the postal address located at Calle Condado de Treviño nº 6, 09001, Burgos; or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This request must include the name and surname of the interested party; a copy of their national identity card, passport or other valid identification document of the interested party and, where appropriate, of their representative, as well as proof of representation; an address for the purposes of notifications and specification of the object of the request.
In the event that the interested party considers that the above rights have not been met in accordance with current legislation, he/she may file the corresponding claim for the protection of rights with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE DATA REQUESTED
The mandatory data of each form are identified as such with the "*" sign. Refusal to provide such information will prevent communication with the user and, where appropriate, the inability to provide the information and/or assistance requested.
The user agrees to inform Hiperbaric of any modification to the information provided. To be able to carry out this communication, he will be able to go to the e-mail account email@example.com
Likewise, the clients commit themselves to keep their passwords and identification codes secret, as well as to inform Hiperbaric as soon as possible in case of loss, theft or unauthorized access.
As long as this communication does not take place, Hiperbaric will be exempt from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use by third parties not authorised of such passwords and identification codes.