Hiperbaric designs, manufactures and markets High Pressure Processing equipment since its foundation in the year 1999. It has established the standard in HPP equipment for the food industry around the world:
- Horizontal design of the chamber.
- Easy installation.
- Easy automation.
- Optimal traceability.
- Productivity with the best energy efficiency.
- Environmentally respectful.
- Designed for food industries, considering special needs in aspects like: cleaning, maintenance, ergonomy, etc.
The world’s best seller for SME’s, the benchmark in entry-level HPP equipment.
The best HPP equipment for medium production environments.
The classic. The benchmark and pioneer in large production, horizontal HPP systems.
Our best selling HPP system in the world. Reference in design and output.
NEW! Hiperbaric 525
Once more a game-changer by Hiperbaric. The largest, and most productive, HPP unit in the World
Automation and Peripherals
Count on our expertise and know-how in implementing specific solutions for the integration and automation of complete HPP lines.
Our range, the widest in the World, is comprised of a range of vessel sizes in order to respond to the various requirements of our customers; from small companies with niche markets to the biggest production of international groups.
Maintenance tasks have also been deeply studied, and have been simplified and minimized, adapting them to the special needs of food industries.
- The Hiperbaric range allows High Pressure Processing of food up to a maximum pressure of 600 MPa / 87.000 psi in a range of temperature from +5ºC up to +25ºC (+41ºF up to +77ºF).
- For experimental purposes, Hiperbaric built in 2009 a Hiperbaric 55HT, a unique piece of equipment enables to combine pressure (630 MPa working pressure) and temperature (5-90ºC), currently installed in AZTI.
- Every piece of equipment developed by Hiperbaric includes:
- One or more fully independent high pressure intensifiers, depending on the size of the equipment.
- Automated loading & unloading conveyor.
- SCADA system.
- Tactile screen for operation in automatic and manual mode.
- Internet connection for remote maintenance.
- 2 pressure transducers with auto-verification checking system.